Corporate Value Metrics is pleased to introduce the most comprehensive training and credentialing program dedicated to preparing professionals to become leaders in providing value growth services – the fastest-growing service segment of the private middle-market today.
“The CVGA is truly transformative in giving us the pathway – the tools, the understanding, and the practice aids – to now transform our clients.” – Rick Schreiber, BDO National Practice Leader for Manufacturing Industry
Most private middle-market companies have an opportunity to double their values over a three- to five-year period by following a disciplined, methodical, approach to improving the quality of their entire enterprises.
The CVGA program will develop professionals to be engagement leaders, able to distinguish themselves in the marketplace as broad-based, most-trusted advisors, capable of managing the various professional resources needed to help clients maximize the value of their companies.
The CVGA certification is a rigorous, five-day, program and exam that will build your confidence as the most-trusted advisor to your clients. The curriculum will span nearly fifty topics, creating a knowledge base that will allow you to easily identify and understand issues in your client companies, provide baseline guidance, and recognize opportunities to collaborate with other functional experts for the maximum benefit to your clients.
Sample topics will include:
- Finance boot camp covering basics of valuation, discounted cash flows, discount rates, etc.;
- Maximizing the value and transaction readiness of companies;
- The eight primary categories that every company needs to have fully-developed and in balance in order to reach peak performance. Each category will be separately explored to build baseline competence;
- Positioning yourself as the Most Valued Advisor to your clients. How to win engagement and maintain long-term engagement momentum;
- How to provide strategic planning services to your clients;
- How to collaborate with various networks of functional experts to leverage your impact on your client’s success;
- A live case study that runs through the week and ties all the content together.
- … and much more.
- In order to earn the CVGA credential, Participants must work in teams during the week, generally in the evenings, to complete a case analysis (provided) and present their findings and recommendations to the group.
- Participants must also pass a 3-hour online exam during the 2 weeks following the course, with a passing grade of 70%. If necessary, the exam can be retaken up to 2 times after some individual guidance by necessary instructors.
Who should attend?
Wealth managers, financial planners, CPAs, M&A Advisors, Turnaround Consultants, Exit Planners, Business Valuators, and Business Consultants.
Fields of Study by the CVGA
- Accounting – 2 credit hours
- Business Law – 2 credit hours
- Finance – 4 credit hours
- Management Services – 4 credit hours
- Specialized Knowledge – 10 credit hours
- Communications and Marketing – 6 credit hours
- Personal Development – 4 credit hours
- Personnel/Human Resources – 2 credit hours
- Production – 2 credit hours
- Business Management & Organization – 4 credit hours
Total: 40 credit hours
Note: All hours are estimates and based on a 50 minute hour.
For more information regarding the curriculum, schedule and venues, pricing, or sponsorship opportunities, please contact us, at 508-870-5805, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, contact Ken Sanginario at 508-870-5808 or email@example.com.
Corporate Value Metrics, LLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.