Upcoming CVGA Course Dates
- December 3- 7, 2018: Boston, MA
CVGA course includes
- Up to 40 hours of CPE credits
- All class materials
- 5 full days of training with 9 different presenters
- A live case study
- 1st year credential fee & exam fee
- Continental breakfast and lunch provided daily
- Listing in CVM’s website directory of CVGAs
- Priority Value Growth Services inbound marketing lead generation
- CVM Consulting National Network
- Ongoing training, support, and collaboration opportunities
Benefits of Becoming Part of the CVGA Network:
- CVGA is the mark of distinction to business owners looking for broad-based advisors;
- Opportunity for referrals generated from CVM national marketing efforts;
- Access to resources and collaborations with other CVGAs;
- Access to ongoing support, guidance, templates, marketing programs;
- Access to ongoing training via newsletters, webinars, seminars.
- $4,950 tuition Sign Up
(group discounts available for 5 or more attendees)
Hotel (group rate arranged) and travel not included
10% early registration discount through October 19th.
CEPAs receive an additional 10% discount with paid registration by October 19th.
Speaking at the Digital CPA Conference, Barry Melancon, President & CEO of the AICPA spoke about the necessity for change. The article on his statements were in this Accounting Today posting. Per Mr. Melancon’s quote: “If you think your competition is the CPA firm down the street, you’re missing the real threats,” Melancon said. “It’s not even other professions. Competition is no longer defined by the traditional ground rules.” “That will mean seeking out non-traditional sources of growth; Melancon pointed out that non-traditional services provide far greater rates of growth than traditional services. “About a quarter of the new employees of the Top 100 Firms are not accountants and aren’t expected to do accounting work,” he said.